Motivational Tips #2- Ditch Your New Year resolutions!
Struggle to achieve your New Year resolutions? Do this instead!
For most people new year resolutions can be a sense of disappointment as they feel bad for not sticking to them.
Instead of setting vague goals that you probably won’t stick to I recommend conducting a past year review!
So if you really want to make some positive changes in your life over the next year. Adapt this framework and conduct a review of how things have gone over the past year, good and bad.
Think over the past year and answer the following questions honestly as possible. As it will tell you the truth about what makes you happy.
- What are your proud of?
- What aren’t you proud of?
- What mistakes did you make?
- What lessons did you learn?
- What do you waste your time on?
- Who/ What was negative in your life?
- Who/ What was positive in your life?
- What are you scared to commit to doing because you don't think it will happen?
Once you answer these questions you will quickly see what experiences and commitments trigger positive or negative feelings/emotions.
It will give you a clear path to follow to make some positive changes that will truly impact your life
Two things I recommend
- STOP DOING the things and hanging out with people that trigger negative feelings your life.
- START DOING more things and being with people that trigger positive feelings in your life.
I guarantee doing this end of year review will have a much bigger impact in your life than setting some New Year’s resolutions.
If you try it, let me know how it goes.
Sign up TODAY - get full gym access 24/7, all classes and sauna included in our £20 low cost membership ❤️